Congratulations to these previous winners, and thanks to our partners!
March 12-18, 2018 | Susan Hawes of Southeastern Area Masters Swimming won: ROKA 'Pot of Gold': Phantom TI Sunglasses, Kona Sunglasses, R1 Goggles, Pro Vent Zip Mesh Backpack, Pro Swim Pull Buoy, Pro Swim Kickboard, ROKA Cap (total value of $595)
February 14, 2018 | Katie Rahn of Utah Unattached won: FINIS Rival Tech Suit ($320 - $440 value) & Circuit Goggles ($16 - $20 value)
January 29, 2018 | Eric Samson of Omaha Masters Swim Club won: Speedo-USMS co-branded Prize Pack including the following gear: backpack, polo, and pullover and Speedo goggles (Speed Socket 2.0 and Covert) ($240 value)
January 17, 2018 | Megan Kaveney of Colonials 1776 won: MP XPRESSO Tech Suit. Winner will have their choice of size (Women's XPRESSO Tech Suit ($450 value) or Men's XPRESSO Tech Suit ($300 value))
January 12, 2018 | Aimee Catroppa of Illinois Unattached won: $150 gift card from SwimOutlet ($150 valued gift card must be used by 12/31/18)
December 26, 2017 | Doug Brockbank of Oregon Reign Masters won: TYR Avictor Venom tech suit (men's value $349, women's value $479)
December 22, 2017 | Brian Tovin Georgia Masters Killer Whales won: Six-month supply of 2 vitamin products from SmartyPants Vitamins (valued at over $300)
December 12, 2017 | Andy Lyall of Blue Wave Aquatics won: Exclusive INFINIT performance fuel bundle - includes the following: Winter Training Essentials, USMS Training Mix, and Limited Edition Peppermint Mocha MUD (valued at over $160)
December 4, 2017 | Patrick Zimmerer of Denton Area Swim Club won: Exclusive Speedo fitness bundle includes the following gear - Push Plate, MDR 2.4 Goggle, Nemesis Fin, Endurance Men's Jammer or Women's Closed Back. (valued at over $160)
November 20, 2017 | Stephanie Rock of Palm Beach Masters won: Tropicsurf Prize Pack includes: SPF 30 - 32oz, SPF 30 - 1.5oz (x2), Facial Scrub - 3.0oz, Facial Cleanser - 3.0oz, Body Wash - 6.5oz, Facial Moisturizer - 3.0oz | Body Lotion - 6.5oz, and Cooling Gel - 6.5oz (valued at over $200)
November 1, 2017 | Alice Jones of Cal Aquatic Masters won: USMS Prize Pack includes gear from these USMS partners: Agon, FINIS, INFINIT, MP, ROKA, Speedo, TRISWIM, and TYR (valued at over $300)
If you join or renew your USMS membership during the contest period, you'll be entered automatically. To enter without purchasing, submit your name and contact information.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any U.S. Masters Swimming members that join or renew during the contest period or those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of USMS (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of USMS as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 12, 2018 and ending March 18, 2018. One (1) giveaway winner will be selected at the end of the sweepstakes based on entries during the contest period. All online entries must be received by 11:59PM PST on March 18, 2018 (end of contest period).
- How to Enter: Entries to the sweepstakes are automatically submitted by joining or renewing your USMS Membership during the contest period. Entries may also be submitted by entering your information through the online form on the sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of USMS. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of USMS.
- Prizes: Winner will receive prize based on the following schedule: Entries between March 12-18, 2018 - ROKA 'Pot of Gold' which includes: Phantom TI Sunglasses, Kona Sunglasses, R1 Goggles, Pro Vent Zip Mesh Backpack, Pro Swim Pull Buoy, Pro Swim Kickboard, ROKA Cap; a total value of $595. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for USMS to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each day of the contest period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. USMS shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that USMS, anyone acting on behalf of USMS, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: USMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, USMS may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by USMS. USMS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. USMS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, USMS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive periodic marketing from USMS. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless USMS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound St., Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34231. Requests must be received no later than March 25, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound Street, Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34231.