- Coaching Home
- Coaching Resources
- Coach Certification
- Coach Certification Class Schedule
- Coach Certification Course Outlines
- "How-to" Clinic Course for Coaches
- Certified Masters Coaches
- Designated Masters Coaches
- Designated Coach Resources
- Newsletter Archive
- Online Coaching
- On-deck Coaching
- Coaching Awards
- High Performance Camp
- Coaching Jobs
- National Coaches Clinic
To view the USMS Designated Coach Resources you must be a USMS Certificated Coach with an active coach designation. Please log into My USMS or enter the required information, below.
Log In to My USMS
Log In by Identifying Yourself
Log In with a USMS Online Account
(from Discussion Forums)
Logging into My USMS allows you to Access members-only content at usms.org:
- Read SWIMMER magazine online
- Track your fitness activities in your own Fitness Log (FLOG)
- Create a usms email alias
- Update your USMS registration information
When you log in with a USMS USMS Online (Discussion Forums) Account you have access to the following addtional content:
- Access to the USMS Discussion Forums
- Access written workouts from USMS coaches
- Create your own blog
- Upload photos to your own online photo album
As a USMS member you already have access to the members-only content simply by identifying yourself when you log in above. If you would like to access the USMS Discussion Forums or any content in the forums you must create a USMS Discussion Forums account.
HELP! What is my USMS Online (Discussion Forums) user name or password?
These accounts are NOT automatically created for you with your U.S. Masters Swimming membership. The accounts are free, but you must create your own account to participate in the discussion forums or maintain a blog or view the USMS coached workouts online. If you have not already created an account and linked it to your USMS membership, go here to create one now.
If you have already created a discussion forums account and have forgotten your password, you can use our password recovery feature to re-set it for you.